VALERIO BRASCHI THE 6TH MASTERCHEF OF ITALY REPAIR THE RECIPES OF APICIO AT MILAN ROM AN FORUM
At Milan’s Roman Forum, the aperitif with the recipes of the most illustrious gastronome of the ancient Rome, revisited by the Chef Valerio Braschi, winner of the 6th edition of MasterChef. Take part in a memorable aperitif, exploring the ancient Roman Forum of Milan.
The Roman Forum of Milan is located in the center of the city, below the Ambrosiana Art Gallery, a few meters underground, away from the daily frenzy. Here, it is possible to immerse yourself in the ancient Mediolanum and imagine emperors, officials, merchants and slaves that have crowded the Roman spaces for centuries.
The Apician Aperitif is the result of the collaboration between two extraordinary Chefs. The first, Marco Gavio Apicio, lived in the 25th century and was the most illustrious gastronome of ancient Rome. The second is Valerio Braschi, winner of the 6th edition of MasterChef, already a pupil of Igles Corelli – three Michelin stars. He revisited the Apicio’s recipes in order to give you an unforgettable experience.
Walking in the ancient Roman Forum of Milan, you will enjoy special menus and excellent wines from Valerio Braschi, which will give you the opportunity to enjoy a fantastic aperitif, revitalizing the atmosphere of an ancient Roman Tabernacle, thanks also to furnishings, music and dishes. At the end of the aperitif you can also buy the Wine of the Emperors, the official wine of Milan’s Roman Forum.
Three recipes created by Valerio Braschi will alternate in the aperitif, allowing you to taste antique flavors in a unique location:
- legumes with creamy ricotta cheese and Roman pecorino served on a rye flatbread pizza
- crispy spelt, tabasco meatballs, basil pesto
- lentils and cocoa, pea cream, lentil meatballs, potatoes, beans and crushed jowl bacon
The Apician Aperitif contributes to the fundraising for the great restoration works awaiting the Crypt of San Sepolcro. Thank you !
- Available hours 19.10 / 19.50 / 20.30
- Entrance to the Roman Forum + Aperitif Apiciano: 19,90€
- The aperitif offers a plate per person with the menus signed by Valerio Braschi and a cup of wine
- By buying the ticket you also contribute to the great restoration works awaiting the Crypt of Leonardo
- Required reservation below
- Entrance at Piazza San Sepolcro / Crypt of Leonardo
BOOK NOW YOUR TICKET
By purchasing the ticket you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.